Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back To School!




Well here we are on the brink of another new school year. The girls get up for school every morning with baited breath wondering what will happen today? Well not really. They do get up easily and do their own hair and put on thier own shoes and brush their teeth, so I'm pretty excited by how smoothly everything is going this year. Having the youngest as a 2nd grader is so much easier than it was a few years ago. I didn't cry this year sending them off. I did some cartwheels and got straight to work on some deep cleaning I just couldn't manage in the summer. We were helped by all grandparents in the buying of new shoes, clothes and school supplies so I wasn't stressed at all about sending them prepared. Thank God for Grandparents!!! Especially ones that love to be involved and send help!!!

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

goodness! how did Lucy grow up? or when? and is that her twin sister in the blue? wow what beauties...and smart too!
what a combination..
if you keep loving God...I'll have to keep my boys away from you! ha ha