Friday, June 5, 2009

Potato Soup











The girls are making me potato soup! I am still sore after having that pesky tooth removed, so the girls decided to make me dinner. They are so sweet and helpful. sniff. Rachel and Sarah are using paring knives and loving it. I wouldn't have taught them how to use knives on their potatoes but Frank thought it was high time they learned how to peel potatoes with knives. I am so grateful for his ever pushing us to expand our horizons. If it was up to me, they would be using potato peelers 'till they're 20!

2 comments:

Pressed Petals said...

Cute photos! Potaot soup brings back bad memories! Though they look like they are having fun! Hope you're feeling better. I would love to make you some 8x8's if you don't mind!

Julz said...

That would be so wonderful! Thank you! I am a bit better. I feel like my jaw is twice the size it was, but there is much less pain. Praise God!!!